Ancient Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Mythology

ancient mythology war/ peace between romans greeks altanteans and egyptians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Croc the egyptain ruler
Admin
Croc the egyptain ruler

Male
Number of posts : 586
marriage/dating : is searching for meh lost wife
empire : egypt
class : Holy phaoroh and servant of Ra
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Character sheet
gold: to much to count because im ruler of egypt
job : running this site and some how became some members entertainer xD

Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Empty
PostSubject: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:20 pm

-thousands of large scarabs, small scarabs, elite servants of ra, servants of ra and mummies prepare for attack with me in the middle-

prepare to attack all mighty servants of our god Ra

Last edited by Croc the egyptain ruler on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ancient-mythology.forumotion.net
Lord Darkblade

Lord Darkblade

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character sheet
gold: 0
job :

Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:22 pm

(DUDE WE HAVE A WALL AND OVER 10000000000000000000000000000 PPL)
Back to top Go down
Emperor Jason

Emperor Jason

Male
Number of posts : 223
marriage/dating : Married To My Emperess,Colette
empire : Rome(Prince)
class : Soldier
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Character sheet
gold: Unlimited
job : Emperor of Holy Empire of Roman

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Jason rides in,on his horse,keeping his weapons in place.There a phoenixs',and servants of Apollo,and soldiers of Rome.They stand beside me,and croc ready to attack.
"Thou shalt fall at thy hands,of thou gods of Rome,and Egypt........."
Back to top Go down
Croc the egyptain ruler
Admin
Croc the egyptain ruler

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:23 pm

(so want mummies are undead and the scarabs will eat your people)

-the little scarabs sneak into the city with being detected-

EVERYONE ATTACK!!

-the large scarabs break down the stone walls and the mummies flood in as i run in with them-
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkblade

Lord Darkblade

Character sheet
job :

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:25 pm

*WE TOURCH ALL THE SCABS (THATS THERE MAIN WEAKNESS) THEN THE KNIGHT PREPARE TO ATTACK THEY ATTACK EVEYONE AND WE SET UP THE ARK OF GOD AND SHOOT IT AT THE GROUP OF EGYPTINS*
Back to top Go down
Emperor Jason

Emperor Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:26 pm

He charges in,the phoenixs' destroying the buildings,by setting fire to them.The soldiers take down the enemies that get in their way.Jason charges in attacking people,as well.
"Thy victory is near,the vile cretens shall be smited,without mercy......."
Back to top Go down
Croc the egyptain ruler
Admin
Croc the egyptain ruler

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:27 pm

-i rise my staff and the servants separate and the mummies attack the men killing them and the servants all charge into combat and fight the men as i go after dar-
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkblade

Lord Darkblade

Character sheet
job :

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:28 pm

*THE PHIXIS GET SHOT DOWN BY THE ARK BE FORE THEY REACH ANY OF OUR BUILDGS THE ARK HITS A GROUP OF EGPTIONS ABOUT 6000 DIED *
Back to top Go down
Croc the egyptain ruler
Admin
Croc the egyptain ruler

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:29 pm

-a giant scarab destroys the ark b4 it fires and my army slaughters your men and i run at you-
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkblade

Lord Darkblade

Character sheet
job :

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:31 pm

*THERE IS ANOTHER ARK THAT HIT IS AND THE ARK OF GOD ISNT EASIAL DESTROYED THEN I SEE U CHGEING MY MEN GO UP TO U AND SLASH AT U 6 OF THEM DO*
Back to top Go down
Croc the egyptain ruler
Admin
Croc the egyptain ruler

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:32 pm

-i jump up and i smack them all out cold with my staff and the little scarabs get inside serval of your men and they die-

-the mummies disarm the ark and kill more men-

-the servants of ra follow me-
Back to top Go down
Emperor Jason

Emperor Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:34 pm

The soldiers of rome form a great group,and take down the Ark,after slashing it,many,many times.Jason charges at Dar,still on his horse.He uses his sword,to slash Dar's back,at point blank.
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkblade

Lord Darkblade

Character sheet
job :

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:35 pm

*I SIMPLY WALK INTO MY PALACE NOT WORRIED FOR THERE ARE 1000 MEN AT THE EMTRANCE THEY ALL ATTACK U AWARE OF WHERE EVERYONE IS **DARKBLADE CALLS FOR REINFORCE MENTS OF ABOUT 10000000000000000000000 xd
Back to top Go down
Croc the egyptain ruler
Admin
Croc the egyptain ruler

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:37 pm

-the servants kill your men and i climb on to the roofs of you buildings and jumps from roof to roof and i pull out my long bow and shoots your men down-
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkblade

Lord Darkblade

Character sheet
job :

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:38 pm

*there is no opening in the roof and my men torch the scrabs and charge out and kill the mommys leaveing 500 right by me*
Back to top Go down
Croc the egyptain ruler
Admin
Croc the egyptain ruler

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:39 pm

-the mummies just get back up and kill your men and i smack our men out of my way and pull out the book of the dead and i chant something from it and more mummies come-
Back to top Go down
Princess Vasilisa

Princess Vasilisa

Female
Number of posts : 249
marriage/dating : ...
empire : Greek
class : Princees of greek

Character sheet
gold: ...Princess of greek do i need to say more?
job : ...none. DUH im the princess

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:40 pm

(cant kill mummies nooblet)

rats begin to invaved this place in swarms along with bugs
Back to top Go down
Emperor Jason

Emperor Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:41 pm

(I doubt you can have that much more soldiers..........even we don't have that many..........)
He rides past the entrance,by his horse jumping over the soldiers,and he jumps a distance off.He ran in,his horse,leaving a distraction by trampling the enemie.
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkblade

Lord Darkblade

Character sheet
job :

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:41 pm

(dude thats like uber godmoding its impossable to kill u thats really godmoding yes i still do i touched scarbs )
Back to top Go down
Princess Vasilisa

Princess Vasilisa

Female
Number of posts : 249
marriage/dating : ...
empire : Greek
class : Princees of greek

Character sheet
gold: ...Princess of greek do i need to say more?
job : ...none. DUH im the princess

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:42 pm

(actauly thts not)
Back to top Go down
Croc the egyptain ruler
Admin
Croc the egyptain ruler

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:43 pm

(<.< looks who talking because there is no way there is that many men and i can summon mummies with the book of the dead and i can dead but i don't die easy)
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkblade

Lord Darkblade

Character sheet
job :

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:43 pm

(actually yes )

*wee then set everything in flames and leave the holy place*
Back to top Go down
Croc the egyptain ruler
Admin
Croc the egyptain ruler

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:45 pm

-the city burns to the ground than i pull out the flag of egypt now declaring the muslim captial and area around it in the name of egypt-

time to colonize
Back to top Go down
Emperor Jason

Emperor Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:45 pm

"Thy unholy kingdom,hast been let into thou flames of destruction,thy shall celebrate,thy victory......"
(Croc do we gotta split it 33.3333333% now ._.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Darkblade

Lord Darkblade

Character sheet
job :

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:46 pm

*as i leave the place i cry about the holy land then prays for revenge*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)   Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muslim Captial being attacked(is now conquered and being rebuilt by rome and egypt)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next